Westchase Colts Practices Rules
- No parents allowed on the practice field – unless a coach instructs you to come out
- No arguing with any coach or volunteer
- Please have your child at practice on time (let your coach know if you will be late)
- Please make sure your child has plenty of drink available at all practices
- Please, if at all possible, have at least one parent present during practices. If not, please provide an emergency number to your coach or team mom
- Please respect each other and the coaches during practice
- Please pick up any trash and place it in the garbage bags before you leave
- Please keep the restrooms clean (if you notice a dirty restroom, notify a board member)
- In the inclement weather, unless contacted and notified via phone by team moms or the Athletic Director that practice has been cancelled, please show and assume practice will be held.
- Please volunteer as often as you can. It takes MANY MANY hours of time and dedication
- All players need to arrive at games at least an hour and 15 minutes prior to kickoff. The reason for this is weigh in starts 1 hour prior to game time and players must weigh in and have their picture verified before they are allowed to play.
- You must submit a parks and recreation release form and have turned in your child’s birth certificate. If not, your child will not be able to play.
- Drinks will be provided during games.
- Pop Warner and Hillsborough County require that all coaches, cheerleading coordinators, team moms and anyone else on the field must be complete a training course and carry a certification card. Information on the course can be found on this website and Skyway Park.